Registered
May 11, 2018
Elegant Happy Birthday Card Design With Cake
Product Details
NameElegant Happy Birthday Card Design With Cake
UseDecoration, DIY, scrapbooking
Customized Material250-300 gsm uncoated paper, 250-300gsm cardboard
Customized Size4"×4", 5"×7", 6"×6", can be customized
Customized Packingpolybag, PET box, Paper box, in bulk or other customized package
ProcessFoil, flocked, glitter, UV gloss, emboss, texture, metallic, die cut
MOQ3,000 PCS
Sample lead time3-5 work days
Production Time25-35 days
Description
This printable Elegant Happy Birthday Card Design With Cake is the perfect greeting card to all birthdays, whether it be a first birthday, kids birthday or adults birthday. The card measures 5 x 7" and comes with a brown envelope. It comes individually cello wrapped and is blank inside for your own message.
Product Display
Special Process
Flow Chart for Customized products
FAQ
1. Do you have a catalogue?
Our website as the whole collection with legible products images. A printed catalogue would be too expensive and difficult to maintain given the range of products and regular updates required.
2. If I purchase your ODM designs, can you also sell the products to other customers in my country?
If you need exclusivity in your country, you have to pay a half of the tooling of our ODM designs, e.g. the tooling of a sticker is $400, if you need exclusivity in your country, when you pay $200 tooling, we won't sell the products to the customers in your country.
3. What if I have a complaint?
We wish to provide you with 100% satisfaction. However, should you experience a concern or problem, please contact us immediately by e-mail or phone call, so that we may take prompt corrective action on our part.
4. What are the supported file formats for artwork?
The supported file formats is PDF, AI.Birthday Greeting Cards manufacturers
website:http://www.blue-printing.com/greeting-cards/birthday-greeting-cards/

GSM Nigeria Forum by GSM Nigeria  2009 |  2019 Engr. Dearlex - GSM Palace
Dedicated forum for the GSM community!
- GSM Nigeria Forum.  2004-2007 - 2009-2012 - 2014-2015 - 2019 -  !