How To Unlock SOLO Aspire M from Airtel?

Prince

Registered
Nov 25, 2017
How To Unlock SOLO Aspire M from Airtel?
Unlocking SOLO Aspire M from Airtel 
The phone is missing the paired SIM 
card and is locked 
TOP UP  
EMERGENCY 

How do I unlock my phone?​
By recharging your line with N4,150 and this can be done from the lock screen, Please see Pictorial guide below, Tap the Top Up icon, It shows an input page, Enter the recharge card pins, when total recharge is up to N4,150, It shows Installment Received and the phone is unlocked.

How do I remit the monthly commitment?
By Recharging your Airtel number with N4,150/monthly using the code *486*PIN#.

What happens if I don't meet my monthly commitment?
Your phone will be locked. You will not be able to make calls or use any phone functionality.

How much is the SOLO M from Airtel
The phone is FREE but you need to make a monthly commitment fee (bundle price) of N4,150 for 12 months with the first-month bundle price paid upfront.

read more @ solo ROOM> http://solofirmwares.blogspot.com/2017/12/how-to-unlock-solo-apire-m-from-airtel.html

Kross

Registered
Jan 6, 2018
These just the normal way now,what off completely unlocking the phone from the airtel network

Prince

Registered
Nov 25, 2017
only FuriosGold can unlock it for now

Kross

Registered
Jan 6, 2018
Slim drop an hint on the WhatsApp group that he has successfully unlocked it,have followed his procedure but stuck at where sp flash tool ask for auth.file

JuliusBajaj

Administrator
Staff member
Kross said:
Slim drop an hint on the WhatsApp group that he has successfully unlocked it,have followed his procedure but stuck at where sp flash tool ask for auth.file

yes, not a hint... have unlocked it successfully with cm2 and flash the phone with SP Flash Tool, thou the File is Premium.  from solo Arena and I haven't yet uploaded it. before I was robbed. just download the attachment to unlock it .............

Prince

Registered
Nov 25, 2017

ginoh

Registered
Apr 24, 2018
GSMS-Team said:
Kross said:

yes, not a hint... have unlocked it successfully with cm2 and flash the phone with SP Flash Tool, thou the File is Premium.  from solo Arena and I haven't yet uploaded it. before I was robbed. just download the attachment to unlock it .............

please i need your contact ,am interested.my email: [email protected] or 07066783135.please is urgent.

maddox2000

Registered
Mar 12, 2018
ginoh said:
GSMS-Team said:
Kross said:

please i need your contact ,am interested.my email: [email protected] or 07066783135.please is urgent.

pla help the software is refusing to run on my wins10 pc

GSM Nigeria Forum by GSM Nigeria  2009 |  2019 Engr. Dearlex - GSM Palace
Dedicated forum for the GSM community!
- GSM Nigeria Forum.  2004-2007 - 2009-2012 - 2014-2015 - 2019 -  !